PHP Web Development, Custom PHP Development of India based OPS – Instant, Interactive, Inexpensive (freelance php developer programmer wordpress joomla drupal and many open sources, cakephp and many frameworks)
PHP Web Development, Custom PHP Development of India based OPS – Instant, Interactive, Inexpensive (freelance php developer programmer wordpress joomla drupal and many open sources, cakephp and many frameworks).
Need to develop website in PHP? Want to develop custom applications in PHP? Looking for PHP development services at affordable costs? Then your search ends here.
Outsourcing Programming Services (OPS) – A leading PHP development company from India offers PHP web developmentservices at cost effective rates. Develop your custom high end applications through PHP development services. Increase business efficiency level and reduce business overheads by outsourcing custom PHP development requirements to us.
Request a Quote to know your PHP development costs for FREE, visit: https://bhavinrana.wordpress.com/
PHP Development Services by OPS:
• Custom PHP Development: Customized development with desired features and dynamic functionality
• PHP Application Development: Develop business web applications with elegant application user interface design
• PHP eCommerce Website Development: eCommerce shopping cart development services using Magento, CS Cart, VirtueMart, X-Cart, Zen Cart, etc.
• PHP MySQL Development: Develop dynamic and database driven website applications with PHP and MySQL
• Open Source PHP Implementation and Customization: Helps to develop and implement PHP Open Source Applications for businesses on open source and PHP platform i.e. LAMP, WAMP
• PHP Web Development with MVC architecture: Develop web applications using CakePHP, Zend framework and CodeIgniter.
Based in India, leading PHP Development Company provides total PHP development solutions for various businesses & industries. It has a team of best Indian PHP developers who has developed and delivered thousands of custom PHP applications at affordable rates.
Drop a brief of PHP development requirements and get assisted by PHP Development experts in almost no time.
A new API from Google that generates information charts in a dynamic way. its usage is quite straightforward: you link to an image in the form of a parameterized URL, such as http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=p3&chd=t:90,49&chs=400×200&chl=data|bling.
“chd=t:90,49? are the chart values, text-encoded, and separated by a comma.
“chs=400×200? is the custom chart size, 400 by 200 pixels.
“chl=Data|Bling” are the different labels for the pie chart sections, separated via the pipe character.
chart types include: line charts, bar charts, pie charts, Venn diagrams & scatterplots.
In today’s advanced technological world, the popularity of the internet has been increasing and we see millions of websites running on the internet to fulfill the requirement of user and the figure keeps increasing each day. Therefore, the merchants are getting cut-throat competition on the internet. Strong representation of a website is thus necessary for its online success. Hence, merchants have been diverted to web development industry to build the strong online presence.
There are many options available for web development like php, asp.net, java, wordpress, etc., from them php becomes a first choice for company websites. Because PHP is an open source server side scripting language, which allows effective web development at affordable rates. PHP support multiple platforms and databases such as Linux kernel, MS Windows, MySQL, MS Access, SQL server & Oracle. It also offers an array of other features which can be used to make a website flexible and user-friendly.
Benefits of PHP Development:
- Create a dynamic website that has a professional look
- Its support various OS (operating system) like Windows, Linux and Unix
- The coding is easily understandable
- Web development at very affordable rates
- Increase your ROI (Return of Investment)
Many countries provide php development services, from them India has taken first place in this field because Indian php developers offer excellent designing and development services and take new challenges with open arms and most important thing, you get your application at one-quarter of cost at your current rate.
This question has become very common these days. Waking up to find out that your site has disappeared from the rankings of Google is shocking and nothing can be worse than for someone who runs an internet-based business that this. There are certain times when the website does not rank for its own name. These are very clear signs that your site has been banned by Google.
Google does not offer any warnings before it bans your site. You will only be able to find out when the visitors to your site drops considerably. This will be followed by the sales reducing by a high margin. A high percentage of site owners may be left without an understanding of what actually transpired thus scratching their heads and spending sleepless nights about how to get back.
Your site cannot be banned without a reason.
There are certain Google’s rules which when violated, will make your website banned from the search engines.
The possible reasons that may make your site get banned include:
- Meta Tags and Robots: Looking at your robots and Meta tags may be the best way forward since it may be possible that your robots have been set in a way to exclude Google spiders from indexing your site. If your site has a robot .txt file, it would make sense if you look at it. Your Meta tags should never show something like this: < Meta name=”ROBOTS”=cont=”NOINDEX”>
- When this appears on your site, Google will definitely be prevented from ranking to your site. Your choice of a robot code may also lead to your site not being ranked by Google. Ensure that your choice of robot codes is set to allow the search engine spiders visit all your web pages.
- Cloaking: You must have heard about cloaking, right? This is a term used to describe a site that sends web pages that have been altered to search engines that crawl the sites. You will note that when different content is returned to the users than what is returned to the search engines with the aim of causing some distortion in search engine rankings. This is one of the malpractices that can have your site banned from Google rankings. Google tries as much as possible to ensure that the quality of the search results is not only consistent but also of high quality. Any site which is involved in cloaking may be banned by Google permanently.
- So when your website displays different information for a real person and for search engine spiders, your site is said to be cloaking. The cloaked pages are keyword-packed with the intention of displaying different information, which will make it get ranked highly. If you have a site and have included such manipulations, it is high time that you stop. Failure to do this will have your site banned by Google.
- Duplicate websites and content: Creating content for websites is not an easy task. A site that has duplicate content is penalized by Google. You may have your site banned when someone copies your content, which was original. It is thus important to monitor your content and make sure that noother site is using them. This can be done by carrying out a Google search by using a few of your quotation marks around the content/ (“). If you find out that someone has copied your content; you will find it necessary to visit http://www.google.com/dmca.html where you’ll be able to learn more about infringement of copyrights. If your content has been copied without your knowledge, it may be necessary that you check http://www.copyscape.com.
- Presence of hidden links or texts: There are many ways that you can have a text hidden. Some of the methods that are used are sneakier than others. When a link or a text is not visible to a human being but only to a search engine spider, it is considered to be hidden. Texts can be hidden by using white and text colors on a white background or making use of cascading style sheets to hide the texts. When this is done, it’s just a matter of time, and you will have your site banned by Google.
- Spamming or stuffing of keywords: Google allows up to a maximum of 5 percent of keyword density in the content that appears on your site. There are certain web pages that have been stuffed by keywords unnecessarily. It is important that you use your keywords the right way.
- Buying links: Buying links will deal a huge blow to your Google rankings. It may not get your site banned, but you will drop down in your Google rankings. Your investment in getting links faster will be a waste. To move up the Google rankings, you may consider staying away from buying links.
- Creating doorway redirects: Sites that have created sneaky redirects risk getting banned by Google. When its spiders locate such mistakes in your site, it will definitely get banned.
Google states that site owners should not make use of sneaky redirects, hidden links or texts and also avoid loading your web pages with words that are irrelevant. Sending automated messages to Google from your website is not acceptable. Furthermore, doorway pages that have been created for the search engines and not for website users should not be part of your site.
To get back into the ranking list, you should ensure that you have checked your sites for the above ethical malpractices and make the necessary modifications. You will need to do this since, even if you resubmit the site for consideration, chances of being rejected are higher.
If you would like to resubmit your site for re-inclusion ion Google rankings, you will need to log into the Google’s Sitemaps which will take you to the bottom of your account page. You will see “Submit a re-inclusion request”. This will direct you to this link:https://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/reinclusion?hl=en
What does this mean?
Well,you will have to register your website to be considered for reinclusion. After you’ve done this, you will check boxes that will not only you agree to being guilty of the mistakes you committed but also agree to making modifications also a box to promise that you will not commit the mistake again.
There is a box that will allow you to explain yourself. In this space, you will need to include everything that you believe will get your site ranked.
After you have gone through this procedure, Google will send its spiders to your site again to check if your site has been cleaned. It may take a few months to get indexed and during this waiting period, you should not tamper with your site not unless it is very necessary.
After you have done the above, it does not hurt sending Google an email. It is not necessary but it may help get things done faster.
Got comments? had similar experience? please comment and share your knowledge! Contact me : bhavinrana07[@]gmail.com
What is html5, and why you should use it?
HTML5 is a language for creating and laying out content for the web with a core technology throughout the internet. This has been the 5th revision and it was created in approximately 1990. The purpose behind HTML5 is improving the language which will support the latest and most innovated multimedia, understood by computer systems. If anything, this is a response to the observation and increase in technology, with different types of features which have been introduced by different specifications. This has been introduced by software products and web browsers.
It has defined markup language that can be written in the HTML form and it includes a very detailed process to encourage different types of software implementation. It will prolong, improve and make sense of the markups. There are new features that have been added, which includes audio and video as well as SVG content. These have been incorporated into the system to make the whole process much easier to handle media and graphics throughout the web without any separated plug ins. Content and documents are now enriched and redefined.
There are reasons as to why you should use HTML5 and it revolves around the way that you are going to use the web in general. Many are supporting in it, investing in it and wanting to be a part of the system. This is used in mobile web browsers and almost all of the websites that you visit, making the whole link process a lot easier on your behalf. There’s going to be a lot of marquee and headline changes thanks to Google, Mozilla and Apple.
There are super cookies which will give you much more space and very adequate application databases, such as email. Sites will include canvas drawing which will mark off a certain part of the page for pictures, charts, games and graphs; whatever feature can be included into the programming code, will be included.
There’s going to be an infinite amount of support going into audio streaming support, and it’s going to bring playback features to you in the case of an audio or video format. There are Geo-location features which can find your location and tailor around it so that there is more convenience in the things that you are typing into your search engine.
- HTML5 is very good because it improves the ability of search engines to understand the content and structure of a video
and provides greater accessibility.
- This is what many website owners will continue to take advantage of for the next few years.
here is going to be smarter search boxes, text boxes and controls which will allow you to send through email-less annoyance in general. The overall focus of HTML5 is to make the whole build, drag and drop tools easy to use. It’s a focus on web application and discussion boards or real time. It may seem like another language to you if you aren’t familiar with technology terms, but just know that it’s going to make your internet experience easier.
Web access to iCloud Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and Find My iPhone will be available at icloud.com this fall.Apple also confirms that the existing iWeb publishing, Gallery, and iDisk services from MobileMe will not be making the transition to iCloud. Some of these functionalities will, however, be replaced and/or enhanced with the already-announced photo and cloud services in iCloud.
All existing MobileMe services will continue to be available through June 30, 2012, although some such as syncing of Mac Dashboard widgets, keychains, Dock items, and System Preferences will become unavailable if users transfer their existing MobileMe accounts to iCloud before that deadline. Other MobileMe services not transitioning to iCloud such as iWeb publishing, Gallery, and iDisk will continue to be available until June 30, 2012 regardless of whether users maintain their existing MobileMe accounts or transition them to iCloud.
A new open-source project entitled “In The Box” hopes to make the job of porting Android applications over to Apple’s iOS platform much easier by providing tools that can take a ready-coded Android app, execute and test it on different iOS devices and then submit the binary to Apple’s App Store.
In The Box operates by taking the Dalvik virtual machine from Google’s Android operating system and allows it to run alongside tools provided for iOS apps, requiring little or no changes to the code to get the apps in the App Store.
Currently, the process is a complicated one – the project requires a decent amount of technical knowledge and an understanding of both the Android SDK and iOS development applications. The official website includes a video of a demonstration app, but only shows how to port a simple “Hello World” application, not a dedicated Android Market title.
Whether Apple would approve such apps remains to be seen and we imagine there could be issues with specific functions and hardware support. But, as it stands, there seems to be a bonafide way to be able to get Android apps ported over to iOS.
for projects mail me on: